Turnkey, positive dog training
If you’re embarrassed to have visitors over…worried that you might not be able to keep your dog due to bad habits…wondering how you can fit dog training in with everything else in life…Relax. Help is here.
Rover Rehab of WI provides effective dog training covering the full range of behaviors seen in dogs:
- Early/preventative training for puppies and young dogs
- Good basic manners: sit, stay, recall, drop the ball, housebreaking for adult dogs
- Anxiety and phobia issues
- Leash aggression
- Other aggression issues: nipping, growling, fighting, resource guarding
- Naughty behavior: counter surfing, jumping up, digging, chewing, barking, getting on furniture, etc.
7 Reasons You Need Rover Rehab
- Get relief. Stop spending time worrying about your dog’s behavior. We fix the problems. And you enjoy the dog you always dreamed of.
- Our training sticks. We match the best dog training methods to your dog’s personality. This means fast and long-lasting results.
- Positive and humane. Our training makes dogs want to do the right thing, not scare them into submission. She’ll still have her loveable spirit.
- All breeds and personalities. We’ve successfully trained dogs for over 15 years, handling every age, size and temperament, from toy-sized to huge, from sociable to aggressive.
- We know what to do. We’re Certified Pet Dog Trainers (CPDT) and keep current on the latest in animal behavior science through ongoing education.
- You can trust us with your four-legged friend. We’re professional with you and your pet. We’re also dog lovers. You can expect that your dog will be treated as if he were our own.
- You’ll have a better relationship with your dog. We make your life easier and your relationship with your dog better.